No matter how many hours you put in at the gym or how healthy you eat, it can be tough to lose that last bit of stubborn fat. Unfortunately, it is called stubborn fat for a reason, and this type of fat is resistant to your diet and exercise. This is where many people look to other alternatives to help get them to their ideal body. However, many of these alternatives require surgery, downtime, as well as potential health risks. Fortunately, CoolSculpting is a non-invasive, effective, and confidence-boosting option that can get you to your end goal without the hassle of going under the knife.
- Many people do not have time to recover from surgery and turn to non-invasive treatments such as CoolSculpting to get rid of unwanted stubborn fat. This is why CoolSculpting has become the ‘coolest’ non-invasive cosmetic trend on the market today.
- Unlike traditional fat loss procedures like liposuction, CoolSculpting is completely non-invasive and requires little to no downtime. Many patients get right back to their normal routine post-treatment.
- Some patients may experience mild side effects such as tingling, numbness, and redness, which will go away within 1-5 days. But in comparison to having to take weeks off work to heal from surgery, CoolSculpting is a piece of cake!
- Another great reason to choose CoolSculpting over traditional ways of removing fat is that it is incredibly effective.
- For example, when you diet and exercise, your fat cells shrink, and when you gain weight, they become enlarged. However, with CoolSculpting, the fat cells are eliminated and ‘frozen off.’
- Once the Fat Cells are frozen, they are gone forever and can never come back. Your body excretes them from the body, leaving you with an overall slimmer physique.
- With just one CoolSculpting treatment, you can expect to see a 25% reduction in fat.
3. Confidence Boost
- Let’s face it, who doesn’t feel great when they look great? When you look good, you feel good, and at BodySquad we are here to help you feel as confident as possible in your body.
- We all have that one pair of jeans we keep in our closet, hoping we can fit into again one day. With CoolSculpting this is all possible; just imagine being able to slip those jeans on like a glove.
- It’s time you stop avoiding eye contact with mirrors. It’s time you fear no mirror, and with the results of CoolSculpting, we can guarantee you won’t be able to stop looking in every mirror you pass.