BodySquad Reopening Guidelines
We are so excited to be seeing patients again and getting back to what we love most, making you look and feel your best! Throughout this challenging time, we have gained an even greater appreciation for you, our patients; and we are committed to keeping you safe while you are in our hands. So upon re-opening, we will be strictly following CDC guidelines, this includes:
- All patients need an appointment to be seen. Walk-ins can not be accommodated at this time.
- Limiting the number of patients we see at one time to adhere to social distancing. We ask that patients call the office to let us know you’ve arrived and wait in your vehicle until we are ready, we will call you as soon as we can bring you into your treatment room.
- Mandatory wearing of facial masks by both staff and patients at all times.
- Pre-screening of all patients as we confirm appointments and prior to entering the building. No patient with a temperature over 99.2 F will be admitted to the office.
- Upon entering BodySquad, you’ll be asked to sanitize your hands. In that same way, all staff is required to wash their hands before and after every appointment.
- Every surface, door handle, and virtually anything that can be touched is sterilized after each patient, as part of our daily routine. We will have multiple disinfecting stations for both staff & patients.
Please note that we have always followed CDC guidelines, but this is a new virus requiring new safety measures, and we are incorporating heightened sterilization protocols in response to this threat.
We are taking numerous steps to create a safe environment for our staff and patients. Please do not come into our office if you are experiencing any symptoms such as a cough, fever, sore throat, runny nose, and or/shortness of breath.
We are securing your appointment with a credit card. Please give the office 48hrs notice if you need to cancel or re-schedule. All changes or no-shows will be subject to $100 non-refundable
The past several months have been unlike anything we’ve ever experienced, and we’re working hard so we can continue to show up in a meaningful way for you. Thank you for your continued support throughout this time and we can’t wait to see you!
If you have any questions about our protocol, please call us at 561-903-4945.