If you’re like 90% of women out there, you’ve probably had, have, or will have cellulite in your life. The fact of the matter is that cellulite exists, and no matter how fit or slender you are, it will still appear. As common as cellulite is, many people still do not know much about it, read on to learn more about cellulite, what causes it, and ways to prevent and get rid of it.
What is Cellulite?
- Cellulite, which typically appears in the butt and thigh area, has a dimpled, lumpy appearance (think of the texture of an orange peel).
- Cellulite is normal fat beneath your skin; it acquires that lumpy appearance because it pushes against connective tissue, making the skin above pucker. That is why no matter how slender you are, anyone can have it.
- Women typically get cellulite over men, and this is because of two things. First off, women have less supportive connective tissue to keep it all in place. Second, they tend to have more fat around the thigh and hip area of the body.
- 90% of women get cellulite, compared to 10% of men (aren’t we the lucky ones?)
What Causes Cellulite?
- It is a common myth that toxins in the body cause cellulite, but this is not true. As stated above, cellulite occurs when underlying fat gets pushed against connective tissue.
- Connective tissue (or collagen fibers) typically weaken due to lack of exercise and muscle tone, excess fat build-up, hormones, as well as poor circulation.
- Many studies have concluded that genetics play a role in the development of cellulite. Genetic testing is available to confirm if you have the identified gene variant responsible for cellulite development. However, if other women in your family have cellulite, you will likely develop it as well.
How to Prevent Cellulite?
- As women age, the body doesn’t produce as much estrogen, which is a vital hormone in the female body that aids in the movement of blood vessels flowing smoothly.
- When the body lacks estrogen, this can translate to poor circulation as well as a decrease in new collagen, and the breakdown of older connective tissue.
- There are many approaches you can take to decrease the likeliness of developing cellulite.
- Exercise – by staying active and exercising, you will reduce fat and boost muscle tone in the body.
- Diet – eat a healthy, well-balanced diet; try to avoid foods that are high in fat and refined sugars, as well as processed foods.
- Stop Smoking (if you do) – research shows smoking cigarettes harms the formation of collagen, the main component of connective tissue, causing the development of cellulite.
How Can I Get Rid of Cellulite
- Cellulite commonly appears on:
- While cellulite is not harmful, many people do not like the look of it on their bodies and will do anything to get rid of it.
- A great tool to help combat cellulite is with the help of ThermiSmooth.
- ThermiSmooth is a revolutionary technology that can revitalize and smooth sagging skin and cellulite without surgery, pain, or downtime, giving you back the confidence you once knew.
- ThermiSmooth utilizes radio frequency to gently heat the tissues and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, resulting in tighter and smoother skin.
- ThermiSmooth is becoming one of the most popular cosmetic treatments in the country, so what are you waiting for? Visit BodySquad to get your free body consultation, and your ThermiSmooth body specialist will provide a treatment plan tailored to your body, goals, and budget.
- If you’re looking to take on cellulite at home, we highly recommend investing in Skinade Targeted Solutions Cellulite.
- Working from the inside out, Skinade Targeted Solutions Cellulite is a drinkable internal skincare product that delivers its ingredients through a highly absorbable liquid solution.
- This product supports skin all over the body, targeting all cellulite, including the legs, butt, arms, and stomach.
- After drinking Skinade for as little as 30 days, consumers reported the following results:
- Firmer skin
- Smoother skin
- Reduced lumpiness and dimpling
- More even skin
- Increased skin elasticity
- Reduction in the appearance of ‘orange peel’
- For best results, It is recommended to start with a 90-day supply. If you are interested in purchasing Skinade Targeted Solutions Cellulite, fill out the form below!