Hollwood’s Best Kept Secret is Out!
From Khloe Kardashian to Sonja Morgan, celebrities are engaging in the ‘coolest’ non-invasive cosmetic trend, CoolSculpting. Coolsculpting utilizes cold temperatures to freeze and ultimately destroy fat cells. One of the best things about this procedure is that it is 100% non-invasive and requires no downtime. Celebrities can’t get enough of this fantastic fat removal device! We’re here to tell you about their CoolSculpting experience and the love they’ve expressed for this procedure.
1. Khloe Kardashian
- Khloe Kardashian is someone who is always in the spotlight and looking good is on the top of her list. It’s no secret she has majorly transformed her look, and she even credits part of her revenge body to CoolSculpting.
- Living in the public eye, Khloe has had lots of backlash regarding plastic surgery, such as getting her butt done or getting liposuction. Khloe denies all these rumors but perks up when it comes to CoolSculpting.
- Khloe stated she’d done CoolSculpting to treat stretch marks on her butt and she is a HUGE fan of it.
- Khloe is not the only one from her family to try CoolSculpting, her mother Kris Jenner also tried out the non-invasive treatment and even brought in the cameras on an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. She swears by this incredible procedure, and now her daughter Kim is a CoolSculpting patient as well!
2. Sonja Morgan
- Sonja Morgan, the Real Housewives of New York cast member, looks better than ever at age 55. Many people ask how she can manage her physique at her age. Along with working out and eating healthy, she still had stubborn fat areas she wasn’t happy with, and this is when she tried CoolSculpting.
- CoolSculpting, which safely freezes and eliminates fat cells, was the answer for her! After Sonja’s first treatment, which appeared on an episode of The Real Housewives of New York, she stated, “I was so pleased with it.”
- Sonja first treated her lower stomach where her bikini bottoms cut in. She was so happy with the treatment that she said she would be back to treat areas such as her arms or under the chin.
- Sonja also brought along fellow castmate and friend Dorinda Medley who is ecstatic about CoolSculpting. Dorinda stated, “CoolSculpting is amazing… It is unbelievable. It’s for all those bits and bobs that no matter how much you work out, especially at my age, you can’t get rid of.”
- Sonja has recently become a spokesperson for CoolSculpting stating, “I only partner with companies I believe in. So proud to be a spokesperson for CoolSculpting and to educate my fans about REAL self-care.”
3. Molly Sims
- Molly Sims, supermodel and mother of three decided to give CoolSculpting ago after struggling to lose fat after giving birth to her second child.
- Molly first treated her abdomen and began seeing results after just a few weeks. She was super impressed with the results and being a mother of 3 while also having a career; she can get pretty busy. Molly praises the zero downtime of CoolSculpting. She stated, “There was no downtime. It’s perfect for busy moms!”
- Molly sees the importance of living a healthy lifestyle, and CoolSculpting helped her lose the remaining stubborn fat after having kids. She is an excellent example of someone who is incredibly busy but might need a little extra help to get back to her pre-baby body.
- Today, Molly has partnered with CoolSculpting and wants to reach other women in the same situation as her because, as she did, they may also benefit from CoolSculpting.
4. Debra Messing
- Debra Messing, also known as Grace on the popular TV show Will and Grace is also a lover of CoolSculpting.
- When Debra first learned about the non-invasive procedure, she was vastly intrigued. She stated, “This is about smoothing out the bumps that every person has that might bother them that other people may not notice.”
- Once Debra got treated, she was amazed by this new technology. She loves the idea behind CoolSculpting because you don’t have to be cut open or go to the hospital to shed excess fat. In fact, with CoolSculpting, all you have to do is lay down and have a CoolSculpting specialist place the nozzles on the treated area. For the next 30 minutes to an hour (depending on how long your session is) you just let the fat freeze away. Even better, after the treatment, you can get back to your daily routine.
- Debra loves the idea of CoolSculpting so much that she has also become a CoolSculpting Ambassador. She wants to spread the word about this incredible device and recently stated, “It’s about empowerment and doing something for yourself. It’s not a whole reshaping of your body and making you something that you’re not. It’s about being a better version of yourself.”
5. Johnny Weir
- Olympic figure skater Johnny Weir is another famous celeb that’s also taken part in CoolSculpting. You’re probably wondering why a two-time Olympian would do CoolSculpting. But Johnny explains that when he’s off the ice, he needs a little help to burn off the ‘wine puff.’
- Johnny explains that he has always been a perfectionist, and when he started to notice this ‘wine puff’ he was extremely bothered by it. He says that no matter how much he worked out and trained, it was impossible to get that extra stubborn fat off, and this is when he turned to CoolSculpting.
- Johnny leads a busy life, and being able to go in and quickly treat this stubborn fat by freezing fat cells makes his life a whole lot easier! Johnny said, “With treatment times as short as 35 minutes, CoolSculpting fit into my hectic schedule and didn’t entail the long recovery period that some surgical procedures require.”
- Johnny was incredibly impressed by his results with CoolSculpting that he decided to partner with the company in their “cool” campaign.
Many more celebrities, such as Jennifer Aniston, Lindsey Lohan, and Mariah Carrey have also taken part in this unique non-invasive fat freezing technology. CoolSculpting is becoming extremely popular due to its highly effective way of getting rid of excess fat without going under the knife. If your like us (or these celebs), and have tried everything from dieting to working out and still can’t seem to get that stubborn fat off, then CoolSculpting is the answer for you. As they say, ‘Stars they’re just like us!’ visit BODYSQUAD, and we will help sculpt your body because we believe looking good feels good!
Want to learn the benefits of CoolSculpting? Check out this infographic!
If you’re interested in our pricing
or want to learn more about the BodySquad way, give us a call at 561-903-4945, send us an email to email@example.com or provide your information below and we will contact you with more information!