Being in the spotlight 24/7 means that most celebrities don’t have time to recover from surgery, so many opt for treatments that require no downtime. One of the most popular procedures among celebrities is CoolSculpting. This non-surgical liposuction alternative is proven to freeze and ultimately destroy fat cells without having to go under the knife. Many celebrities are jumping on board with this incredible 100% non-invasive treatment and can’t get enough. Here are some celebs who have done CoolSculpting and shared their experience and love for the procedure.
1. Jennifer Aniston
- This one may be a shocker to most, I mean, who would guess this seemingly flawless celeb would undergo a fat-freezing procedure. However, it’s important to note, no matter how in shape someone may look, many of us can find a pocket of stubborn fat we would love to get rid of.
- Jennifer Aniston stated that she “loves lasers and non-invasive treatments.” Thanks to CoolSculpting, she was able to remove her stubborn pockets of fat without surgery, this is a significant win for this A-list celebrity who is always in the spotlight.
2. Kris Jenner
- Like her daughter, Khloe Kardashian, Kris Jenner has also opted for this non-invasive procedure. Featured on an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Jenner brought along friend, Joyce Bonelli where they both got CoolSculpting. Kris Jenner, along with the whole Kardashian/Jenner clan, is a big fan of CoolSculpting.
3. Mariah Carey
- In 2015, the beautiful and talented, Mariah Carey showed off her fabulous curves and noticeably slimmer figure at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Many wondered how the mom of 2 was able to slim down so fast. Carey explains how she was able to sculpt her body, saying, “I did it the conventional way of course – diet and CoolSculpting!”
4. Molly Sims
- Molly Sims, supermodel and mother of three, decided to give CoolSculpting ago after struggling to lose fat after giving birth to her second child. Sims was super impressed with her CoolSculpting results and praised the zero downtime of CoolSculpting. She stated, “There was no downtime. It’s perfect for busy moms!”
- Sims has been a huge advocate for CoolSculpting and has become a prominent spokesperson for the CoolSculpting brand. She wants to reach other women in the same situation as her because, as she did, they may also benefit from CoolSculpting.
As the popularity of CoolSculpting rises, many more celebrities are taking part in this non-invasive procedure. If you’re like us (or these celebs) and have tried everything from dieting to working out and still can’t seem to get that stubborn fat off, then CoolSculpting is the answer. As they say, ‘Stars they’re just like us!’ At BodySquad we currently have an amazing special going on for first-time patients. Fill out the form below to get on your way to your dream body!
BOGO pricing on CoolSculpting package!
BOGO pricing on CoolSculpting packages - first-time patients ONLY!
Getting rid of fat without surgery or downtime? It sounds too good to be true. However, with the revolutionary non-invasive treatment Coolsculpting, this is all possible. CoolSculpting has become one of the most popular bodysculpting procedures in the cosmetic world. Here are a few tips to know if you’re considering this non-invasive treatment.
Like many of us, there are areas on our body we are not too fond of, especially for us women who tend to store more fat than men (especially in the hips and thighs due to childbirth). So it can be particularly frustrating for women to lose weight, especially when diet and exercise can only do so much. In the past, many people turned to surgery to get rid of unwanted fat, however, with CoolSculpting there is now a way to get rid of this stubborn fat without having to go under the knife.
CoolSculpting has become the world’s leading non-invasive fat reduction treatment. CoolSculpting utilizes freezing temperatures to break down fat cells and ultimately destroy them. The fat cells are naturally excreted from the body over the next couple of months. You can expect to see up to a 25% reduction of fat cells in a given treatment area. One of the best things about Coolsculpting is that once those fat cells are destroyed, they are gone for good.
A typical CoolSculpting treatment session is about 35 minutes, however, there are specialty handpieces that can range from 45-75 minutes. During this time, people often watch TV, listen to music, or even work from their computer. During the treatment, a certified specialist will apply a gel-like substance to the targeted area. The provider will then apply the applicator (think of a vacuum nozzle) to the skin and suction will begin. You will start to feel the coolness set in; it’s normal to feel a bit of pulling and a lot of coldness on the treated area, but overall the treatment involves minimal pain.
It is important to note that CoolSculpting is not for everyone. This is not a treatment for obesity, rather it is a technique to get rid of stubborn pockets of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise. At BodySquad we currently have an amazing special going on for first-time patients. Fill out the form below to get on your way to your dream body!
BOGO pricing on CoolSculpting package!BOGO pricing on CoolSculpting packages - first-time patients ONLY!
BodySquad Reopening Guidelines
We are so excited to be seeing patients again and getting back to what we love most, making you look and feel your best! Throughout this challenging time, we have gained an even greater appreciation for you, our patients; and we are committed to keeping you safe while you are in our hands. So upon re-opening, we will be strictly following CDC guidelines, this includes:
- All patients need an appointment to be seen. Walk-ins can not be accommodated at this time.
- Limiting the number of patients we see at one time to adhere to social distancing. We ask that patients call the office to let us know you’ve arrived and wait in your vehicle until we are ready, we will call you as soon as we can bring you into your treatment room.
- Mandatory wearing of facial masks by both staff and patients at all times.
- Pre-screening of all patients as we confirm appointments and prior to entering the building. No patient with a temperature over 99.2 F will be admitted to the office.
- Upon entering BodySquad, you’ll be asked to sanitize your hands. In that same way, all staff is required to wash their hands before and after every appointment.
- Every surface, door handle, and virtually anything that can be touched is sterilized after each patient, as part of our daily routine. We will have multiple disinfecting stations for both staff & patients.
Please note that we have always followed CDC guidelines, but this is a new virus requiring new safety measures, and we are incorporating heightened sterilization protocols in response to this threat.
We are taking numerous steps to create a safe environment for our staff and patients. Please do not come into our office if you are experiencing any symptoms such as a cough, fever, sore throat, runny nose, and or/shortness of breath.
We are securing your appointment with a credit card. Please give the office 48hrs notice if you need to cancel or re-schedule. All changes or no-shows will be subject to $100 non-refundable
The past several months have been unlike anything we’ve ever experienced, and we’re working hard so we can continue to show up in a meaningful way for you. Thank you for your continued support throughout this time and we can’t wait to see you!
If you have any questions about our protocol, please call us at 561-903-4945.
Strengthen Your Muscles, or You’ll Lose Them…
The CoolTone device is designed to bring your healthy lifestyle to the next level. It can be hard and time-consuming to get to the gym every day while also managing your day-to-day activities. CoolTone is a revolutionary new technology that can increase muscle mass. This means you will look toned, feel stronger, and look slimmer with less effort than ever before. Results are obtained through your initial 4-6 treatments within two weeks. To maintain the results achieved from CoolTone, it is crucial patients come in for ‘maintenance’ treatments.
Many people do not realize that when you stop using (or sculpting) your muscles, you will very quickly lose strength. The longer you wait, the harder it is to get back to those strong, lean looking muscles. According to experts, it varies depending on your age and fitness level, but it may be quicker than you think.
Your muscles will not disappear entirely, but there will be a noticeable decrease in strength power. The decrease will not be a lot at first, but the longer you wait, the more strength you will lose. Muscle mass (the size of your muscles) begins to diminish after about four-six weeks of inactivity. This is why it is essential to follow up with your BodySquad specialist after 30 days and map out a ‘maintenance plan’ so you do not lose those newly toned muscles!
Celebrate Love (not love handles) This Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, which means we’re all gearing up for the day of love. Whether the love is for yourself, a friend, a significant other, or a box of chocolates, we certainly do not have time for our love-handles. Regardless of your Valentine’s Day plans (or lack thereof!), there’s nothing better than feeling confident in your skin. In honor of the day of love and to show our appreciation to you, we’re offering a fantastic Valentine’s Day giveaway! Read on to learn how you can win 2 FREE BodySculpting Treatments at BodySquad.
Build & Tone with CoolTone – The Giveaway
Valentine’s Day is just a few days away! You may be feeling the pressure to get everything ready in time, but don’t fret, we are here to help!
The revolutionary CoolTone device is designed to strengthen and tone your muscles. Unlike its sister device, CoolSculpting, which works by freezing away your fat cells, CoolTone utilizes a technology called magnetic muscle stimulation (MMS) to induces involuntary muscle contractions. The contractions cause the muscles to strengthen, leaving you with a more toned and firmer physique. The treatment is pain-free, and one session is only 30 minutes.
How to Enter
- Make sure you’re following @thebodysquad_ on Instagram
- Like the ‘Valentine’s Day Giveaway‘ post on Instagram
- Tag ONE friend (or lover) in the comments section. (Tagging a different friend (or lover) in the comment section = additional entry!)
- Post the giveaway to your story for an extra entry
Now walk it out…
It can be hard to motivate yourself to keep up with an active and healthy lifestyle. But what if the motivation factor was money as well as prizes worth thousands of dollars? Sounds too good to be true, but at BodySquad we have made this possible! Read on to learn how you can stay fit and make money at the same time!
What is the StepBet Challenge?
- The StepBet Challenge is a fitness game that motivates you to be more active. For the entire month of October, you will be competing against yourself to meet the step goal that the app will calculate for you.
- Every player will pay a $10 join fee, and if you complete your challenge, you will split the pot with the rest of the players. Not only will you split the pot but you’ll also have a chance to win fantastic prizes from the BodySquad raffle.
- BodySquad will also be donating $1,000 to the Muscular Dystrophy Association if we get 100 people to sign up for the challenge!
How Do I Join the Challenge
- Download the app StepBet (available on the Google Play Store or Apple App store)
- Enter the code SOUTHFLFIT (this is needed to join BodySquad’s team)
- Connect your smart device (iPhone, Apple Watch, FitBit, etc.) to the app
- StepBet will then use historical data from your tracker to calculate out your goals (this goal will be manageable but also challenging)
- Pay the $10 join fee (remember, if you hit your goal, you will get this money back)
- You’re in! Read up on the FAQ’s and wait for the challenge to begin (October 1st)
What are the Raffle Prizes?
- 1 Hydrafacial ($200)
- 1 Miradry Treatment ($2,150)
- 4 CoolTone Treatments – 2 winners ($3,200)
- 1 Vivace Treatment ($800)
- 1 Level 3 Dysport ($900)
- 1 CoolSculpting procedure – 2 winners ($775)
Are you ready to get steppin’ with us? We are going to motivate each other every day to get out there and be more active. Join the BodySquad StepBet Challenge and let’s get fit together this October! Ready, Set, Let’s Move!